Saturday, January 31, 2009

CHO-HAPPY!

Hey Hey! Ona and bex!

So ytd I had my first friendly! I was cho-nervous at first in school and got all depressed, but all was well when we got to the bus stop. EHHH guess what? We don't even have a chartered bus to go there please. =_= PUBLIC TRANSPORT!
Eileen ^^ There's our coach! The one in yellow and blue.
Eileen, Sharon and Meeeeeng!




JUBI!


SHERYL and SOO YUE. They are cho-cute please. xD
Samantha Sisteeeer~ Who has the same birthday as me.


Li Jing and Sheng Hui. I like the background. ^^


Us with Sheryl's juniors. They're cho-cute please. SOOOOO CUTE I TELL YOU!SR Volleyball GIRLS. [MINUS MENG AND EILEEN AND CHERIE]

Though we lost, I had fun. ^^
Oh ya, on the bus, I was telling them that Meng's always using my camera to take photos of herself? And I said, there'll be at least 15 pictures of her in my photos (individual). Turns out there're 12. I shall make a collage next time. xD
ijou, homework time. TT_TT