Saturday, January 24, 2009

weekly posts

yea. So like this week, I found out something from our GP teacher. The school is monitoring our blogs like, Wahahaha! >D So I decided to do a little "blog search", a google application to search some blog stuffies. So I tried typing my full name and my name, fortunately my blog didn't come up. Just my old blog address which is no longer in use. So I guess I'm still in a relatively safe zone cos my blog's kinda confidential? Unless they do blog hopping, but I doubt they have the time, cos our principal's always having his "Global Classroom experience". Yea like, he travels all the time. BUUUUT even if they do blog hopping, they don't have the proof that this blog belongs to me. As long as I don't reveal most of my teachers' names and my school, everything's gonna be alright.

Ok, I'm sorry this sounds crappy. xD

Oh, and a fangirl news - I read from a mag that Johnny is going to put Kusano in KAT-TUN. Like, whut? I mean, yea I like Kusano cos he's totally hot. But why KAT-TUN?!