Saturday, February 07, 2009

I have boring blog posts

And so that was what tomei said to me just now. Oh well, hurhur, I'm not that matured to post up my thoughts. Cos whatever's going through my mind is always random. I'm sooooooo not an intellectual. Ok, let me give you an example of my daily thoughts.
On the bus, as I was listening to the music in my mp3, I thought of what the vb girls said about how Alvin can sing really well, apart from playing the guitar. So then I thought of how it'll be cool if I could play the guitar while walking around the neighbourhood. Then I thought about violin which I really really really really want to learn. It'll be cool if I'm really good at the violin and so I can perform at maybe punggol park. End of thoughts.
See? It's immature isn't it?
The only times I could have mature thoughts (I think) is when I turn judgemental.
Like how i despise people standing in front of the MRT door, blocking passengers from getting out of the MRT? I'll ask myself if they have any brains at all, have they been in that situation before, are they just ignorant? But the irony is, my mom does that too. Huppityharhar.
--
On the side note, my gp tutor has a blog which is pretty interesting. The only problem is, there's only one post. But I hope you guys would visit.
Use Your Own Words As Far As Possible