Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hate that I love you

It's so freaking hot! Like, today and yesterday. I can actually toast a bread on my head! Ok, I'm exaggerating. I'm having a headache! The thing that is prohibiting me from sleeping is GP, hoooohyes, GP I say. Fine, blame me for doing last minute work. And blame bex for having tuition!

Ok, so I didn't fulfill my role as a sai-kang warrior today. In other words, I didn't clean up the river today, har. Instead, I spent the time with my family for lunch at Lao Beijing. Rahaha! Then met Samantha sis at some hougang blk to play volleyball at 4pm. WRONG CHOICE! SO FREAKING HOT. My cold water became boiling water. Anyhoo, managed to play for 1.5hrs, and practiced alot on spiking. Woohoo!

Mom's gonna be hospitalised soon. I'm sure everything will be ok. But still, I'm worried. Not only for her, but also whether I can juggle with my work. I guess I have to do the housework, take care of my siblings, look after my mom, run errands and training while she's going through her pain. I hope I can finally be responsible and juggle what I have to. JIAYOU! I can do it!