Thursday, May 14, 2009

WOOHOO~ Like, my KOI NO ABO arrived on thursday~~ It is love!
Anyway, Mid Years is just freaking 5days away~ Aiming for 40points and above, yes please. :D Can't wait for retail therapy after mid years and watching the quiz show~

Sometimes you wonder why bother to keep contact with them. Sometimes you find that it's a chore to stay in contact. Sometimes you feel that why you should care when they don't even take the initiative to talk to you. I haven't been in contact with some group of friends for along time, at least I know some cared. You don't have to be physically there for someone, but a simple thing like leaving a tag or sending a short sms do make my day sometimes. The others just thought of you as some substitute, only asking you out when nobody wants to go out with them. I hate that. I would rather not be your friend.