Friday, June 26, 2009

I havent blogged in a gazillion years. Ah well. 
Two more days til school reopens. I feel that I havent been making use of the holidays to catch up. Most of the time I'm either out or watching videos. I know, I mean, I am afraid of retaining. But I still cant find the motivation to study. Ah well well. 
Plus, I think I'm sick? My dad says it's just normal allergies and I have not enough sleep. (Though I know my friends will protest violently against it)
So today I went shopping at Vivo with my mom and siblings. Spent like 1hour in esprit. It's crazy. 
My friends say I'm sick when I said I'm craving for horror movies. Yes, I havent seen one since... Quarantine last year, if you even call that horror. =__= I was reading some reviews just now... the next horror movie available would be... err... Haunting at circuit-something... It doesn't seem scary cos it's english but ah well it's worth a try. Can't wait for ice-age too! :D