Thursday, June 11, 2009

Guys!

Imma gonna plan something evil tmr, yes i should. Even my mom said i should. >D Evil plan in a good way... for them, urhurhur...!
Ok, I sounded like some maniac talking to myself. I shall show you my latest obsession, yes, obsession. Obsessed by his beauty.
Ueda Tatsuya from Kat-tun. Ok, I know Ero and baa's gonna give me a slap in the face for liking kat-tun. xD And I know the others reading my blog will go HUH Japanese guys again?! Boring. *Closes window*.
I'm sorry I can't help it! I like Chinese guys! (China, Japan, korea) It's like how I love korean food. Ok, no link but you get the point. I'm not interested in Western guys at all, unlike most of my friends.

Ok, anyway, the take away for this post: WHYJAY LOVES KOREAN FOOD :D LOVEEEEE IT! <3 and tau huey.