Sunday, July 26, 2009

End of the night

So the actual day of my birthday is actually quite normal, with
breakfast at kfc and dinner at a Korean restaurant with my family. So
like in between I was taking a nap and studying. And yea, I started
the day feeling pissed cos I was abruptly woken up by my brother and
my dad. I hate people poking me or waking me up violently when I'm
having my deep sleep, especially if I drank the night before. D< and
when I had 7hours of sleep! D<< so the night ended with taiyu passing
me my present just now. Haha! Ah wells. To tell the truth, I am
disappointed in some people. It's hurting when your close friends knew
it's your birthday, forget about even being personally wishing me, and
not even bothered to send a simple SMS. Maybe I'm expecting too much.
It's also hurting when the friends you thought you are close with
forgot about your birthday. Ok fine I think I really expected too
much. How dumb can I be? Darn. Everyone's busy with their own lives
now. I'm fortunate enough to have wonderful friends who bothered to do
so much for me! I mean, chengshen at least showed up for a while
before going for his movie, Manfred came even though he didn't want
to, sushan and jess baked a cake and handmade my presents!, peiyi came
even though her darling is not feeling well, theo Joel came to the
movies even though he knew he'll get scolded, siangyew tried to come
but fell sick... And so much more. Thanks to all these people. And
people who bothered to send a simple SMS. I love you guys more than I
love my er... Erm... Collection of manga! And of cos my family. :D
especially my parents who stayed up till 11pm or 1am just to wait for
me to get home.

Sent from my iPhone