Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Couldn't make it

I am upset. Yes I am with myself. Yes, I wasn't able to complete 16km
in 105mins. Yes I completed 15, 2 more than my previous. But I am
upset and I think that I'm weak. I am upset I am upset I am upset. I
know many thinks this is just another minor thing in my life. But no,
I treat this event very seriously. Not only because for every round I
ran I know I'll add another dollar to charity, not only because I want
to proof to everyone and myself I can do it, but also because I want
to experience the feeling of accomplishment. I know I suck at
studying, I couldn't even play once during volleyball nationals, I
can't do lots of stuffs. I thought I could at least finish 16km. But I
guess it slipped off my hands yet again. I am very upset.

Sent from my iPhone