Saturday, July 18, 2009

Eye candy~

I've got an adidas watch today woohoo! My first real watch in 8years!
Haha!
Nathson's "surprise" celebration well, didn't go so well. I suck. :(
And Manfred did a bad job, again. And to think he's the main organiser this time and he wasn't even present during the surprise. Pro lor. 

You know how somehow when you're on the bus alone or stoning, you'll tend to reflect on your life and suddenly you have this urge to blog about what you've been thinking?
Well, that's what i did. But somehow, the things I wanna say always slips off my mind after I opened this page. 

Damn, I wanna run run run and traaaaaaaaain. 

Can't stop smiling when I think of you, when I read your sms-es, when you're in front of me... I don't think I like you in that way but what is it?