Sunday, July 12, 2009

3rd post

Fine fine. I know this is my third time potsting. And I'm sorry. And
I'm sorry, again, for posting emo stuffs. Hur. Can't help it. And as
sushan will say, it's the hormones dammit. Rar. But anyway, I did feel
better after blog reading after a few weeks. Thankfully, the blogs
I've read are all cheery and that made me happy! And there was one
post by bex that I agree with. That is, SRJC is not a bad place. I
mean, seriously. Which school has more caring teachers than ours (not
counting my chem teacher)? Which school has friendlier school mates
than ours? I mean, we can just randomly wave to some people and they
will just wave back! Which school has a crazier principal than ours?
(remember that assembly he randomly told us to stand up and dance the
college dance?) our school may be the lousiest (that I don't deny),
may be the smallest and the ugliest, may not have many facilities...
But heck, I still enjoyed myself. Especially volleyball and 2s04 and a
lil here and there, these people made me love the college even more.
It's just that I hate studying. >(
Alright, I shall stop posting. I hope that srjcians reading this post
will appreciate the school more. :)
I'm lucky to be from a neighbourhood school.

Sent from my iPhone