Sunday, July 19, 2009

And so today I shall finally post pictures!

A week ago, I found two uber cute cans of beer. I'm not cute-resistant. So I bought it! 
And so you can compare the size of the beer to your daily objects.
  









Cute yea?
Oh and I randomly draw a spider on my chem tutorial! I think it looks ok. HAHA!

JQ wanted me to email her the pictures we took on Taiyu's birthday. But I think I shall post it instead cos I dont have everyone's email address!
WARNING: N00b and lousy photography ahead. I'm sorry for being so lousy. ): Blame Taiyu's sparkly shirt too!






























Hah. That's all for today. 

I was ransacking my wardrobe today to find my past neoprints. But alas, I can't find it. Instead, I realised I unknowingly kept my prized possessions in a box! D: D: How n00b.
Here are some things I've realized, in the box of treasures:
1. Su Shan always sign off as "the cute one" in her letters.
2. Jia Qi and Xiaoqi always start of with "To blur yj/ber"
3. I'm finally matured enough to understand the christmas letter yenteng gave me on 2007.
4. Su Shan can't draw birds.
5. The only male letter I have in the box is Zuming's.
6. I have a stitch album which I just remembered I bought from Japan. D: And I was going to buy another photo album. HAHA!
7. I don't really keep in contact with many of the people I used to be close to: GFs + Tszlam, Jasmine Lee.

There was one I found quite amusing. Su Shan wrote in one of her letters : Pls have crushes and not eye candies. 
LOL RIGHT!? 

Ahhh Can't think of anything more.