Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fighting

So then yesterday after econs we rushed home, changed and met again at
vivo. Actually, we were supposed to watch the haunting. But we missed
the timing, to crystal and meiqi's relief. So we watched fighting
instead. Quite ok. I mean, it doesn't have a storyline in my opinion.
Like, a real plot. But they managed to make me want to know what is
going to happen next. Or maybe it's because I'm fasinated by Harvey's
way of talking. Haha! I'll give it 3 stars for the fightings, though
it's kinda short.

After the movie went to bnj for ice cream. Walao that girl's attitude
stinks like mad ok? Not only does she not smile, she bloody slamed my
cup onto the table and not said even the basic thank you when I passed
her the money. Bloody asshole. And she chased us out after we sat down
on the seats. The thing is, there are other huuuuuge groups in the
shop and she didn't chase them out cos she claimed they bought the
food earlier than us. WTF! And all we have is one small sized single
scoop ice cream?! Can't she bloody use her common sense? How long do
we need to eat a single scoop ice cream?! And hur, the irony is, I saw
the certificate of good service awards displayed at the counter. Hur,
apparently the judges haven't met her.
Ah well moving on, we went to the playground to play. Damn fun. And
finally took the train together. Reached home at 11plus. Bathed, did
two maths questions, slept at 12.

Today is a new day. :)

Sent from my iPhone