Monday, July 27, 2009

And so everything returned to normal. Not that it's not normal from
the start but... Guess there won't be any interesting stuffs that will
be happening soon. Life is so boring. And well what can one expect
from JC life? Gossips, gossips, rumours, updates, gossips, Ahahahaha,
gossips. What else manz? Homework? We'll always try not to talk about
it. My life should be more exciting. That's it. I'm having my rural
escape soon. Maybe learn driving and by next year I could drive a
couple of people to port dickson and revamp the apartment there. Then
stay there for 3 days more to tan and play volleyball, yes. Maybe a
few days off to KL for clubbing? Ok I dream too much.

Anyway, visited my maternal granny today. She looks alot weaker
compared to the last time I saw her, maybe a few months ago? She
looked dazed, probably unaware of her surroundings. Probably even
forgotten who we are. But it's ok. I'll still visit her. I'll still
spend time with her, trying to make her laugh. She's the one who
brought up my mom afterall. Without her I wouldn't have an amazing mom
now. Haha!

Sent from my iPhone