Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dedicated to EROBAACHAN

After looking through my ero and baa's livejournal, it gets a lil depressing. Especially my baa's.
My ero complains about school while my baa is not motivated and the world came crashing down on her. Maybe it's because they take lit and baa takes KI, that's why they sound intellectual, even in online journals (contrast to me).
Yea, anyway, TPJ is such a dick. They suspended my baa just because she bloody skipped one day of school. See that. ONE DAY. If that's applied to SRJC then i think half of the school will get suspended. =_= but back to the point, this is just too omg ridiculous.
Studies have never been a problem to my ero. That is why my ero doesn't complain much.
To my ero and baa, がんあってね!絶対負けないだから!MUST強く!不要被打倒啊!我们还没一起炸KTV呢!

啊,我发现我们没有合照过!D: