Friday, August 15, 2008

I died making love to the toilet bowl

Good evening my evil comrades. I'm here speaking from the land of the dead toiletbowl users. Yes, according to my secretary, Jonathan will be joining me soon.
Ok. Get serious. AHEM.
For the first time, i didn't go for volleyball omgwts.
I was feeling so weak omg. Maybe cos i didn't eat alot ytd. xD
Speaking of food, omgwtfbbq, I had a plate of kangkong and seaweed chicken placed in front of me ytd and yet i couldn't eat them! MY KANGKONG! This is what they call "so near yet so far" *nods*
After school Uncle rick came to fetch me and brought me to eat porridge (at least it's not plain) at tiong bahru. Talked about alot of stuff. From organisation, to SATs, to "isn't it embarrassing to eat with your mouth open?" to irresponsible people to how to be a better when your working, etc. Alot isn't it? I felt like i gained a lot of knowledge from today's chat. Wh00ts.
*runs to toilet*