Monday, August 11, 2008

My little escape of love

Hello World! I've just came back from a 3D2N trip to Port Dickson, Malaysia!
Sweet escape from the urban.
Say hooray to rural life.

Hello SIS! :D
Yea, I can't believe our family actually have a condo here. =_=
I didn't get to go in cos well, we got lost from my dad. xD
Anyway, it's a nice view from the corridor of the condo.
They even have a cafe here!

HELLO HOTEL! :D
It's Corus Paradise resort! (omg ghey name)
They have this small enclosure with birds inside! How cool!
Ok, so of cos if you go to Port Dickson, you'll definitely have to go to the beach! 8D
Unusual Find! 8D

Hotel room! With my bro and sis. Me and my sis actually shared a queen sized bed. wts and she kept stealing my quilt! D<
So i saw this at a furniture shop. It's actually workable and people use it! D:
Nice antique! :D
Hello building! It's old and i love it!

Of cos, if there's a long trip, I'll just start camwhoring. >D

Ok fine, shall not bombard you people with anymore ugly photos.
Ok, I find this pretty amusing.
THERE IS LIMITED EDITION PADS. WOW.
I wanted to get it but my mom thinks I'm crazy.
Dig this. My granddad bowling. It's his first and he can actually strike a few thousand times. Ok, I'm over exaggerating.
My uncle is a whore! >D
My mom and dad looks sweet here! 8D
Guess how many there are! 8D
Left over after a party. These villagers do have strong livers!
This milo packaging is super cute, i just have to get it!!
Day 2, we went to a "kelong" near Port Klang. I guess you can call it a fishing village.
Daddy let the window down. Look at what happened to our hair.
Model Style! 8D
What's different? GUESS! 8D
This is an artistic photo i took of my dad. Cool aye?

My uncle is a whore! I'm sure he doesn't mind me showing his fats!
People actually sleep on the top of the... hill! zomg! I WANT!
My bro is so sweet. My sis is actually acrophobic (fear of heights) and he held her hands and walk her down!
Isn't the view just MAJESTIC?
If I'm not wrong, it's the straits of Melaka!

Caught for vandalising!



This is the KELONG! Nice view, aye?
There's actually a crab hidden on the... pillar? FIND IT! >D
Yea, i actually bent down so hard to get this photo. Urgh! Irritating crab.
Yea, the "bridge" is made of wood. It's so cool please. I wanna have that!

Went fruit plucking. My grands have some close friends there cos apparantly, it's their hometown. So we got the fruits for free. Just so unfortunate that all the fruits they picked are those i'm allergic to or dislike. wtf. MANGOES OMG.
We picked dragonfruit too!
Pineapple, which is to be harvested.
bulb of dragonfruit. Teh GIANT red ants dominate! D<

Overall this trip is great! I really had fun suntanning and taking pictures, eating, walking, crabbing, and stuff. ESCAPE TO THE RURAL! <3

Once i reached Singapore, the tension comes back via school. Stupid eLearning shit.
Urban life sucks. >P