Friday, August 29, 2008

Teacher's day

ok. Skipped school today. EVEN SO, I woke up at (*)#&)*&^(%&^%^$*&@^ 8.30am in the morn cos two sms-es simultaneously woke me up. wtf. So I'm kinda in a bad mood right now? Yes.
Took the visitor's pass at the security room and ran in, stuff my file into ms Guo's pigeon hole, and ran out.
Went to RP, got a drink, met up with py and jess, and back to SWEET NVSS.
It was so bloody crowded. And zOMG, i couldn't recognise Yu Wei when she waved at me and i found it damn ridiculous. Why am I that blur?! Yea, and I actually forgot Simon's name? That's even more ridiculous, considering he's my classmate for 2 years. =_=
Alot of guys actually kept their hair damn long, dyed it, and they all look the same. Seriously. It's either Paul Twohill's hairstyle, or it's the jrock hairstyle. Other than the secondary school kids, the teachers and the JC students, I don't see a guy with short hair.
of cos, saw the teachers, hugged, fooled around, played netball, attempt to play volleyball using netball, ate lunch, took billions of photos and ta da! Home sweet home. I'm just so tired i could just drop dead.
BUT NO! I have dinner waiting for me. >D
Pictures will be uploaded soon after jessica and my girlfriends post/email the pics :)
I love NVSS.