Monday, March 19, 2007

Seriously, i shouldn't be online.
I should be studying. Yep, i'm a nerd so sue me. I don't mind being called a nerd if that's what's going to make me a successful woman in the future (:
Sigh ): Can't PE tmr. Chest pain, cough, flu, throat infection. That's what doc told me. But i wonder, is this really me thinking too much? xq said if sometimes you are not really sick, it's just that you're thinking too much. :/ Mom says it's because i have an inherited illness called allergic Rhinities and plus i did not have enough sleep. My grandma says I cannot cry alot. (=.=) Which i think it's kinda true cos whenever i have a biiiig fight with my parents i'll fall sick soon.

In love with GazettE once again.
hope i can meet Charizard soon~ I wanna my songs! <3 And lending her my prescious mags <3