Thursday, March 15, 2007

Went to do proj in the morn. As usual, i was the first to arrive. damn. My lappie hibernated after 5mins which is like... (=.=) So i went home and emailed them the proj. Crazy luh.
Then brought my sis and my bro to orchard. My sis is seeing the orthorologist (?) to get her braces done. they added a coiled up wire...
Then i brought them to eat at Long John's Silver. And send them off to the mrt.
I then walked to PS. Waited for a long time for the ladies. JiaQi Jasmine Eileen Yenteng. hurhur. They decided to buy sth from flash and splash for ht. xD
Then yt went to meet her pri school friends which like, 40% of them are North Vista pupils. xD Nice one.
Then the rest of us walked to the Cathay and booked the tix. Eileen and Jas so nice, chatted with me and jq while we waited for ss. Hahah. gossiped and chatted alot. It was fun. :)
Finally ss came. She was on time xD
Watched haunted school. Dumb lah. Not recommended.
After that walk walk. Went to Orchard again. Took neos. Went to all the Urban male shops there and look at the HAWT guys. >///< Yea, we have nth better to do.
And i went home first.