Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I knew it. Kamenashi is from KAT-TUN. No wonder he looked so familiar.
By the way...
NEEEEEEEEY I'M BEING CHEATED!!!! TT^TT
MY NOBUTA WO PRODUCE DVD CAN'T BE WATCHED AT THE END!!!
AT THE END I SAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
TT^TT
Where Akira and Shuuji transferred, leaving Kotani behind... And when Akira was explaining halfway, TEH DVD DIED!!!!!!! LIKE WHATTHESHIT!!!!
&)*#&$)@*#&)(*$&(#*$&(#&)#(*&)!#*(&$)(#!*$&
Meh. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!! SCREW YOU DVD. PLUS YOUR ENG SUBTITLES SUCKED!!!! PUUUIIII! So many errors. >:(
I'm gonna watch it again i don't care!
wait for me!

/emo part: Do not read if you're uninterested/
Ah wells, I'll usually get sendimental and will think alot after watching those crazy dramas.
Ah well. What is love?
Love is...
Love is...
My family
Girlfriends
4e1
14th division
Ouran RP
Manga
Magazines
Music
Novels
h.NAOTO
fan-girling with people i love
when i feel happy
when i spend time with people i love
memories, be it bad or good
peace
when everyone is happy
doesn't need a partner
doesn't need a crush
is pure
makes your heart pounds faster and slower at the same time
is an indescribable feeling
feels great <3