Monday, February 26, 2007

僕は元気です!
今日はすばらしいです!
えと。。。 このsentenceはうそつうきです。 (=。=||)
hurhur! I'm feeling great after reading 176biz member's yaplog. ^^
if you get what i'm trying to say in the above sentence, then you'll know how i feel today. xD

Skip the below segment if ya want. Fangirl stuffs.

"Setsuki: (no title)
2007/01/27 - 19:52

Why Sechi...
Today my cellphone broke and lost all its memory
(┬┬_┬┬)

It's the day after my birthday
I want to cry
(┬┬_┬┬)


~☆~"

"
Setsuki: (no title)
2007/01/15 - 00:18


PEIPEI > ̄0 ̄)ノ

Yesterday I arrived back in Tokyo, this is Sechi!
ヾ(☆o☆)

Baa-chan sent me seven tangerines one of the last days; I have to continue eating them; tangerines - die!
( ̄口 ̄;)

But they have been touched before
(´・ω・`)

Sechi LOVES fruits, especially bananas and tangerines; they don't hurt your stomach and give you power!
ヾ(☆o☆)

Back here I was resting a bit more - this year won't be much time to rest later; so now I'm Setsuki with full power! ヾ(☆o☆)


~☆~"
YJ:かわいい!!!!!!!!!


Setsuki: (no title)
2007/01/08 - 17:21


PEIPEI > ̄0 ̄)ノ

Because of your support lately my bed became the cutest ヾ(☆o☆)
Thank you, na~
(o´з`)从〓〓

I'll keep up at tomorrow's live as well~
(`・ω・´;;)″
YJ: huuur <3