Wednesday, February 21, 2007

*breathe in breathe out*
PMSPMSPMSPMSPMSraryousuckcanyoujustgoaway?
Shit. firstly, I'm pissed with a jerk. Dunno, he made me dislike him. felt betrayed.
Second, I'll soon have seizure thinking about the Os. I've been slacking and i just can't bring myself to study. Like, i brought my books home but i never study them!!! So what's the point?
Thirdly, I think i can't manage time. I CAN'T
Forth, I think i am a bad bad bad friend. To everyone.
Fifth, after i thought i loved loved loved my class, some f*cking disputes have to come up. What's the point? Your side my side, I'm gonna brush all these off my hands. Don't worry, I still love my class. And i hope we can be united as a class kies?
sixth, I kept swearing. Those words kept coming out of my mouth! i tried to control myself, but sometimes i just felt so angry i have to say those out, if not i'll feel like bursting.
rar someone please help help me. I can't take it!