Saturday, February 17, 2007

Pics up. Didn't take much photos at the bbq cos very troublesome!
We went to mich's house to get teh satay.
Shanice the cutie pie^^

Mich's dumbo ears. Oh i loved it.End of BBQ photos. told ya it was short. =.=
So now i present, me and cousin mei mei!

Cousin Yangyang~
Me and meimei
Her sis behind...Oh and we changed out bedsheet. kinda cute. But there's still cotton stuck there so when i woke up today, the cotton stuck onto my hair.
Cuties. ^^
Sigh. I don't know what to do with my sacred corner! It's in a mess~ and i'm lazy to clean it! =.=...while my sacred wall has been re-designed.lil' bro: Sigh.
My parents are going to stay up late too! lol! They say it's called "shou yue" (?) So our parents can live longer (now i understood the macdonald's advertistment.)
And i made a very O.O discovery. Shall not say cos i don't wanna get bashed. I just read blogs and linked them up together so it kinda made sense. Cool yea? Like kindaichi the detective^^
Sigh i feel so clever now. ^.^;;
Made another discovery. I listened to Maple gunman more than cassis! (can check at iTunes)