Friday, March 16, 2007

It's so unfair can?
Why do parents have to take it out on their eldest children when they're not feeling ok?
I don't see what's going on in their mind.
Why? Is it wrong to go out?
And it's not like i went out EVERYDAY since the holidays. *rolls eyes*
And they claimed so.
WHY CAN'T THEY JUST APPRECIATE THE DAYS I SPENT AT HOME?
And it's not like they are there with us when i'm at home. What do i have to do at home? Take care of my younger siblings? Baby sit them? Spoon feed them? I don't think so. So what's the diff? We had a maid anyhow. She can take care of them, and it's not like they need it anyway.
So it doesn't make a diff if i'm at home or not. So why the f* are they complaining?
At least i ate dinner with them everyday except for two days. And it's only 2 days out of so many freaking days. That's not enough? So what do they want? Me to be at home and to be with them 24 hours a day, 7days a week and 365 days a year?
And plus it's the holidays ok? I'm supposed to be relaxing. So what the fuck is their problem?
Mom cried and scolded my bro for FORGETTING to go for his tuition just now. She said that we don't care about our studies blabla when it's so damn fucking obvious that is just plain forgetfulness? Is it wrong to be forgetful? If so, i should be excuted long long ago.
They have been scolding me for the TINIEST thing these few days. From my attitude to me wearing slippers and PE clothings to Parkway Parade. Firstly, if they want to comment on my attitude, they should look at themselves first. They should actually look at the way they talked to their parents. IF THEY CAN ARGUE WITH THEIR PARENTS, WHY CAN'T I? Especially when I'm not in the wrong. Like, they can't listen to what i wanna say. They'll think that I'm arguing back. Like what the fuck cos I have to be scolded for things that they aren't clear of? What the fuck.
Can someone please tell me what to do? I'm really in a loss. I don't know how to tell them without getting ourselves into an argument. I do not wish for an argument.