Sunday, March 18, 2007

Was a fun day ytd!
In the morn went to "support" ethel in css. I said "support" cos in the end it rained or sth like that and they postponed it. Ah well.
After that dad fetch me to "repair" my mp3. That person said my mp3 is a "dinosaur". Hey it might be 4 years old but i loved it. And i said "repair" cos it's the headphone's problem. =.= SO MALU!!!
Anyway, bought a very cool headphone. BIG one. <3 it oooh~
After that went to chinatown to meet Itoko~ Hah. And we headed to Orchard Borders. She bought Howl's moving castle figurines! And we went to Clarke Quay! <3
Went to the VCD shop (BOUGHT DRAGON ZAKURA VCD <3), Kino, then to medi-ya. Soon, Charizard arrived. Ahahaha. And we went to Central mall to eat pepperlunch. Fan-girled there with Charizard~ And I mean REAL fangirl.*coughcough* Cos we're screaming in the restuarant. Esp when i found out that Maya's a guy. =.= And Bands like D and Vidoll has no girl. =.= So dumb can.
Soon Silcyn came~! And chatted lor. After eating, we headed to Liang Court again~ looked through mags. Spent a long time there and headed home at 9. Tired day ne! I've only finished reading the first page of the Bio chapter.