Sunday, October 22, 2006

tagged by charizard~
1.) What would you like Santa to drop in your chimney?
Gazette and MONEH!.

2.) Which one most appeals to you: Emek, Memek or Kemek?
Kemek. What's that anyway?

3.) Do you like the countryside?
I guess..

4.) Do you think i'm looney? D:
Dunno.

6.) Who wants to go on a mass outing berserker thinngy?? :D
Not me <_<

7.) Say " cookies for mookies are fookies" to the person next to you. What happened?
Tantha went "what?"

8.) $10000000000000000.000000000? xD
Thanks. I'll accept it.

9.) Boxers or briefs? Panties or bras?
Boxes. Panties

10.) What would you do if i say " GIMME A DOLLAR OR I'LL LICK YOU!!!"?
Lick me and then pay me.

11.) Type in 5 words that's going through your mind right now.
I wanna fart like now?

12.) Do you need psychological help?
MY friends said i need.

13.) Gimme a dollar? :DD
no thanks.

13.) Do you dance in front of elevators?
Err. yea.

14.) What is your choice of 'Fun'?
Errrr. hanging out?

15.) If cats have whiskers, Momameefeanophia has (what?).
Like hell i know

16.) Ever woke up to find your friend sleeping naked snuggled up ever so close next to you?
NO WAY!.

17.) What do you see outside your window?
err. buildings? Not my window anyway,

18.) Do you twitch when you sleep?
Yes.

19.) If Donald is a duck, what does that make Mickey?
Monster.

20.) Do you know about the 11:11 wish making hour?
Nope.

21.) Is this quiz fun?
Interesting i guess

22.) Would you like me to make another one?
If you want.

23.) What number question are you at right now?
err. 23?

24.) Are you sure?
ah NO AH NO AH.

25.) Bet you scrolled up to check didn't you?
No. Now give me my thousand dollars. You lost.

26.) Would you lick me?
Who are you?

27.) Have you ever puked in front of everyone?
Nope.


Now set your iFriends to shuffle and pick the last 5 people on your list to tag~ xDD
go on, shoo shoo~!

Cuz Dan
Cuz Kh
Crystal
Michelle
jm?