Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I'm going crazy rar! My brother is like watching pokemon everyday! NON STOP EXCEPT WHEN ASKED TO EAT! ARRRRRGH!!! I can memorise and type out the lyrics now!
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was~
To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause~
I will travel across the land, searching far and wide~
Each pokemon to understand, the power that's inside~~
POKEMON! Gotta catch `em all (It's you and me)
I KNOW IT'S MUH DESTINY!~~
POKEMON! (OooOOo You're my best friend)
In the world we must protect~
POKEMON! (our heart so true~)
OUR COURAGE WILL PULL US THRU!!!!
You teach me and I teach you...POKEEEEMOOOON!!!
Gotta catch `em all (Gotta catch `em all~) POKEMON!!
Urrrh... Went for the Fine Ladies and True Gentlemen thingy... Then when doing the practical... URGH. By right I should be sitting with the N3s. I'm like, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I don't like them. *roll eyes* Luckily Ms Loo helped me out. So I sat with JQ on another table. Wahahaha! Then went back to school. WAAAH! The bus was so NOISY!!
After school went to CC with sy, BOUGHT A MANGA LIKE FINALLY!
Wheee. Oh i just love my mom's cabbage soup~