Thursday, October 12, 2006

I woke up damn early today. Maybe I'm too excited about today's paper or I'm too excited to go out with friends. Anyhow, I'm still going to first concentrate on my paper. [speaking in a NERD point of view].
Yoohoo! Tomorrow going to have desserts with Tantha, GR, Kyo and Sayuki hime. zzz. and I wonder why... My cousin is supposed to acc for mag hunting but now, we're going to have desserts with a bunch of TCSS people? zzzz. I think she forgot the purpose of going out on friday. Bleah, whatever. I don't think i can get my mag anyway. They already said Visual Kei magazines got sold out easily cos they're "bestsellers" there. rar.
I find it funny. Some TWITS in friendster likes writing in their profile "giirll widd a brrokkenn smiilee." Or sth like that. Now then why the hell do i still see them smile in school, er... in their photos, etc? That line isn't nessessary IMO. But heck, just voicing my opinion.

Random stuffs

Instructions:
Take a look at your friends at every angle of your life,
list up 10 things you wanna tell to 10 friends of yours.
Do not state who these people are.

1. hmm. well, thanks for giving me "flirting tips" even though i don't use it

2. I wanna go your house to party again!!

3. Let's go take pictures with your cam phone!

4. Well, you can be boring and fun sometimes. xD Kidding! Let's go watch night movies with that stupid mouse sometime again.

5. We seldom talk now but i miss you x'(

6. er. you are a cute and nice guy xD

7. Thanks for always hearing me out when i have problems with my friends. wei nan ni le =D

8. You are one funny girl that makes me laugh in class. It's your expression that makes me laugh, seriously. why did the chicken cross the road, etc

9. I like talking about bleach with you =D

10. You're cute, but not my type xD

-----
YAY LIKE 8k MY EXAMS ARE OVER!!!
Oh ya, i realised something. Many people are lacking sleep cos of exams. I found out that i have too much sleep i cannot sleep anymore.
Bio was a killer. rar but hopefully I'll pass. I'm not going out with the girls anymore. yawns. too tired and no time =D
OMY~ Gonna have lotsa business to make these few days.
Friday: Desserts with friends
Sat: Outing with friends
Sun: Go vivo city with mom~
Mon: go jm's house with girlfriends to help her fix cupboard and some other renovations. And of cos, to mess up everything again =X
tues: SLEEP AT HOME LAH.
-----
Now I wonder how many times i should update my blog. ah wells, the consequenses of rotting at home. Yawns. I just woke up. Just found out that i stil can sleep Sleep SLEEP.
RAR! I wanna make a banner like michelle's blog but my pictures, my harkdisc. ALL GONE! OFFICIALLY!!! T___T. All thanks to that time when i drop it like, ONCE?! Freako. Now I have a new one! But no memories. That bloody guy didn't even try to retrive my memory. Just gave me a new one, there. rar!
I WANNA GO SHOPPING!!! It's been some months! Hmmm. Since... The sept holidays? lol. I wanna go japan!! T___T