Friday, October 06, 2006

1. My ex is still...
`No ex.

2. I am listening to...
`Silly god disco -gazette

3. Maybe I should...
`Dance

4. I love...
`Reita, Girlfriends, Herbal tea

5. My best friend...
`I have none.

6. I don't understand...
`Why is my stomach so big nowadays.

7. I lost...
`Alot of marks in A maths

8. People say....
`There's haze

9. The meaning of my screen name is....
`izuXreita WHYJAY summer-nightmares

10. Love is...
`dunno

11. Somewhere, someone is..
`Dancing

12. I will always...
`Eat and drink

13. Forever seems...
`Sleepy

14. I never ever want to...
`dunno. Die?

15. My cell phone is...
`old but nice

16. When I woke up this morning...
`Feeling sleepy

17. I get annoyed...
`When people nags or give a black face

18. Parties are...
`Political?

19. My pet(s) are...
`i have no pets

20. Kisses are the best when...
`There's a feeling?

21. Today I...
`lunched with gfs

22. Tomorrow I will...
`kino with my mom =D

23. I really want...
`To get a Visual Kei mag!

NEXT~~~~~

1. WOULD YOU GET BACK WITH YOUR LAST
EX IF YOU COULD?
zzz. i have no ex.

2.WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
3e1 Class T-shirt

3. WOULD YOU KISS ANYONE ON YOUR
FRIEND'S LIST?
I guess?

4. DO YOU HAVE "A THING" FOR ANYONE ON
YOUR TOP FRIENDS LIST?
no bah.

5. HOW MANY PEOPLE ON YOUR LIST DO
YOU KNOW IN REAL LIFE?
More than half?

6. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE?
2

7. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP
WITH BOTH YOUR PARENTS?
yeah

9. WOULD YOU EVER MAKE OUT WITH
SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX?
NO WAY

10. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST B-
DAY?
Hmm. Let me think...... Celebrate?

12. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP TODAY?
6.15am

13. WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT
THREE NIGHTS AGO?
SLeeping. duh.

14. DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR PULLED?
hmm. depends?

15. NAME SOMETHING YOU CAN'T WAIT TO
DO?
MAGAZINE HUNTING!

16. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM?
just now. 5mins ago.

17. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH YOU
COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
Thinking too much?

18. IF YOU HAD 250,000 DOLLARS... WHAT
WOULD YOU DO WITH IT?
Fly to japan, buy gazette stuffs, go their concert, buy punk/goth clothes and come back to Singapore

19. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT YOUR
CURRENT JOB?
No job

20. HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO TOM?
no <_< papaya ="x" language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">makeURL("~ www.intimate-desire.blogspot.com","eHNsL2J1bGxldGluLnhzbA==");sgcafe.com, my blog, Gazette fan page

28. LAST PERSON YOU TEXT MESSAGED?
Sushan; She told me to be careful of the haze cos it might trigger my asthma.

29. LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU SAD?
...dunno?

30. WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR YOUR
BEST FRIEND?
yea.

31. FAVORITE KIND OF DRINK?
Herbal tea and milk.

32. HAVE YOU BEEN TO EUROPE?
nope.

35. IF SOMEONE YOU HATED DIED, WHAT
WOULD YOU DO?
Laugh.

Yay! Just came back from carrying lantern with my cousin!
We walked to the cemetery and burnt our lantern~
yay! Pictures sooon!