Friday, October 13, 2006

What's wrong with the world? Exams have finished and people sms me like, 8 in the morn? hahahaha. First GR, asking me to bring cam. Then jm, asking if mich got blog. Then Tanthy, changing the meeting place. zzzz. Nevermind la. lol. Lucky i slept early ytd.

Misc friendster survery~ From sher
1.Where did you take your default pic?
. At compass.

2.What exactly are you wearing right now?
. T-shirt and shorts

3.What is your current problem?
. My memory in the hard disk

4.What makes you most happy?
. Ice cream

5.What's the name of the song that you're listening
to?
. Not listening

6.Has anyone close to you died recently?
. No

7.Do you ever watch mtv?
. yea. used to.

8. Whats something that really annoys you?
. eavesdropper... kaypohs. girls who scream a lot to gain attention.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1:

1.First name:
. Yun Jia

2.Nickname(s):
.Why jay

3.Current location:
. My sofa

4.Eye color:
. dark brown.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2:

1.Do you live with your parents?
. duh

2.Do you get along with your parent(s)?
. yea.

3.Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
. married.

4.Do you have any Siblings?:
. ya.2.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3:

Favorite...

1. Ice Cream:
. Magnum. With almonds.

2.Season:
. Autumn

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Do You..

1.Write on your hand:
. rarely.

2.Call people back:
. Yea, usually sms though.

3.Believe in love:
. not yet.

4.Sleep on a certain side of the bed?
. yea. Usually on the right. Near to my figurines and my posters

5. Have any bad habits?
. Yea. hitting people.

6. Any mental health issues?
. Of cos not.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Have You...

1.Broken a bone:
. nope

2.Sprained stuff:
. Don't think so.

3.Had physical therapy?:
. no

4.Gotten stitches:
. Nope.

5.Taken painkillers?
. yes duh.

6.Gone SCUBA diving or snorkeling:
. nope.

7.Been stung by a bee:
. no.

8.Thrown up at the dentist:
. no

9.Sworn in front of your parents:
. Err. Yea?

10.Had detention:
. HAHAHA! NO!!

11.Been sent to the principal's office:
. Hahah! NO TOO! I'm such a good child!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chaper 6: Who/What was the last

1.Movie(s):
. Can't remember. hmm. Have to check back my archives

2.Person to text you?:
. errrr. Tantha.

3.Person you called:
. Jasmine Hu~

4.Person you hugged?
. Hmm. hmmm. Can't rmb

5.Person you tackled?
. HMMM!!! err.... Should be my bro bah, since it's usually like that.

6.Thing you touched?:
.Hmm. Apart from the keyboard? My handphone.

7.Thing you
. HUH?!
-------
Put numbers in the boxes instead of x's
(ex. 1, 2, 3, 4,)repost as
"I have lived through _ of these 99 things. "

[1] I have read a book before
[ ] I have run more than 2 miles without stopping.
[ ] I have been to Canada.
[2] I have been on some sort of sports team.
[3] I have watched cartoons for hours before
[4] I have tripped UP the stairs.
[ ] have fallen down an entire flight of stairs.
[ ] have been snowboarding/skiing.
[ ] I have played ping pong.
[5] I swam in the ocean.
[ ] I have been on a whale watch.
[6] I have seen fireworks.
[ ] I have seen a shooting star.
[ ] I have seen a meteor shower.
[ ] I have almost drowned.
[7] I have been so embarrassed I wanted to
disappear.
[8] I have listened to one cd over & over & over
again.
[] I have had stitch(es).
[ ] I have licked a frozen pole and got stuck there.
[ ] I have stayed up til 6am doing homework
projects.
[ ] I currently have a job.
[ ] I have been ice skating.
[9] I have been rollerblading.
[] I have fallen flat on my face.
[10] I have tripped over my own two feet.
[11] I have been in a fist fight.
[12] I have played videogames/com for more than 3
hours straight.
[13] I have watched The Power Rangers before.
[14] I have played truth or dare.
[ ] I have already had my 16th birthday.
[ ] I have already had my 17th birthday.
[15] I've called someone stupid. And meant it.
[16] I've been in a verbal argument.
[17] I've cried in school.
[ ] I've played basketball on a team.
[ ] I've played softball on a team.
[ ] I've played football on a team.
[ ] I've played soccer on a team.
[] I've done cheerleading on a team.
[ ] I've swam on a team.
[18] I've been swimming more than 20 times in my
life.
[ ] I've bungee jumped.
[19] I've climbed a rock wall before.
[20] I've lost more than $20.
[21] ive called myself an idiot
[22] I've called someone else an idiot
[23] i cried myself to sleep
[24] i had (or have) pets.
[ ] I've owned a Spice Girls cd. and or tape
[] I've owned a Britney Spears cd
[] I've owned an N*Sync cd
[ ] I've owned a Backstreet Boys cd
[ ] I've mooned someone
[ ] I've sworn at someone in authority
[25] I've been in the schoolnewspaper / insights.
[] I've been on TV
[26] I've eaten sushi.
[ ] I've been on the other side of a waterfall
[27] I've watched all of the Lord of the Rings
movies.
[28] I've watched all the Harry Potter movies.
[] I've watched the 3 Stooges at least once.
[29] I've watched "Newlyweds" Nick & Jessica.
[30] I've watched Looney Tunes before.
[ ] I've been stuffed into a locker
[31] I've been called a geek.
[32] I've studied hard for a test and got a bad
grade.
[33] I've not studied at all for a test and aced it.
[34] I've written poetry.
[ ] I've been arrested
[35] I've been attracted to someone much older
than me
[36] I've been tickled till I've cried
[37] I've tickled someone else until they cried
[38] I've had / have siblings
[39]I've been to a rock concert
[40]I've listened to classical music and enjoyed it
[41]i've been in a play
[ ] I've been picked last in gym class
[ ] I've been picked first in gym class or so
[ ]Ive been picked in that middle-range in gym
class.
[42]I've cried in front of my friends
[] I've read a book longer than 1,000 pages
[] I've freaked out over a sports game
[] I’ve vomited in public
[] I've washed someone else’s vomit
[] I’ve ran away
[] I’ve had a stalker
[43] I've had a fight with someone on txt
[44] I've had a fight with someone face-to-face
[ ] I've been in a car accident
[45] I've forgiven someone who has done something
bad to me
[ ] I've personally seen someone die
[ ] I've been confronted by a police officer but
got away!!
[] I've lost someone who meant the world

Omy~ 45 only?
---------
Level 1
( ) smoked a cigarette
( ) smoked a cigar
( ) done weed
( ) kissed a member of the same sex
(x) drank alcohol

SO FAR: 1

Level 2
( ) been in love
( ) been dumped
( ) shoplifted
( ) been fired
(x) been in a fist fight

SO FAR: 2

Level 3
( ) snuck out of a parent's house
(x) had feelings for someone who didn't have them
back
( ) been arrested
( ) made out with a stranger
( ) gone out on a blind date

SO FAR: 3

Level 4
(x) had a crush on an older person
(x) skipped school
( ) slept with a co-worker
( ) seen someone/something die

SO FAR: 5


Level 5
(x) had/have a crush on one of your FRIENDSTER
friends
( ) been to Paris
( ) been to Spain
(x) been on a plane
( ) thrown up from drinking

SO FAR: 7

Level 6
(x) eaten Sushi
( ) been snowboarding
( ) met someone BECAUSE of friendster
( ) been mosh pitting

SO FAR: 8

Level 7
( ) been in an abusive relationship
(x) taken pain killers
( ) love/like someone right now
( ) laid on your back and watched cloud shapes
go by
( ) made a snow angel

SO FAR: 9


Level 8
(x) had a tea party
(x) flown a kite
(x) built a sand castle
( ) gone puddle jumping
(x) played dress up


SO FAR: 13

Level 9
(x) jumped into a pile of leaves
( ) gone sledding
(x) cheated while playing a game
(x) been lonely
(x) fallen asleep at work/school

SO FAR: 17

Level 10
(x) used a fake/someone else's ID
(x) watched the sun set
(x) felt an earthquake
( ) killed a snake

SO FAR: 20


Level 11
(x) been tickled
(x) been robbed/vandalized
( ) robbed someone
(x) been misunderstood
( ) pet a reindeer

SO FAR: 23


Level 12
(x) won a contest
( ) been suspended from school
( ) had detention
( ) been in a car/motorcycle accident

SO FAR: 24

Level 13
(x) had/have braces
(x) eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one day
( ) had deja vu
( ) danced in the moonlight

SO FAR: 26

Level 14
(x) hated the way you look
(x) witnessed a crime
( ) pole danced
(x) questioned your heart
( ) been obsessed with post-it notes

SO FAR: 29

Level 15
( ) squished barefoot through the mud
(x) been lost
(x) been to the opposite side of the world
( ) swam in the ocean
(x) felt like you were dying

SO FAR: 32

Level 16
(x) cried yourself to sleep
(x) played cops and robbers
(x) recently coloured with crayons/colored
pencils/markers
(x) sang karaoke
(x) paid for a meal with only coins

SO FAR: 37

Level 17
(x) done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(x) made prank phone calls
(x) laughed until some kind of beverage came out
of your nose
( ) kissed in the rain

SO FAR: 40

Level 18
( ) written a letter to Santa Clause
( ) been kissed under a mistletoe
( ) watched the sun set with someone you
care/cared about
(x) blown bubbles
( ) made a bonfire on the beach

SO FAR: 41

Level 19
( ) crashed a party
( ) have traveled more than 5 days with a car full
of people
(x) gone roller skating/ blading
(x) had a wish come true
( ) humped a monkey

SO FAR: 43

Level 20
(x) worn pearls
(x) jumped off a bridge
( ) screamed "penis" at a football game.
( ) swimming with dolphins

SO FAR: 45

Level 22
( ) got your tongue stuck to a pole/freezer/ice
cube
( ) kissed a fish
(x) worn the opposite sexes clothes
( ) Sat on a roof top

SO FAR: 46

Level 23
(x) screamed at the top of your lungs
( ) can do a one-handed cartwheel
( ) talked on the phone for more than 3 hours
( ) stayed up all night

SO FAR: 47

Level 24
( ) picked and ate an apple right off the tree
(x) climbed a tree
( ) had/been in a tree house
(x) are scared to watch scary movies alone

SO FAR: 48

Level 25
( ) believe in ghosts [Although i think they might pop out any moment but i didn't see one.]
( ) have/had more then 30 pairs of shoes
( ) gone streaking
( ) been in jail

SO FAR: 48
------
Message: Take this quiz, post the results, and see
how
much things have changed since then.

3 YEARS AGO TODAY

How old were you?:
+ 12

What grade year were you in?:
+ sec 1

Where did you go to school?:
+ north vista

Where did you work?:
+ Not working

Where did you live?:
+ Woodleigh

How was your hair style?:
+ Nerdy hair. All tied up with a small fringe [eeeewwww!]

Did you wear braces?:
+ no

Did you wear glasses?:
+ yes

Who was your best friend?:
+ Sec one? Crystal and Yu Wei. Ahahaha!

Who was your celebrity crush?:
+ hmmm. Frankie Muniz.

How many piercings did you have?:
+ 2

What was your favorite band/group?:
+ can't rmb..

What was your worst fear?:
+ ghosts?

Had you smoked a cigarette yet?:
+ Nope.

Had you gotten drunk/high yet?:
+ Errr. Not yet.

Had you been to a real party yet?:
+ nope

Had your heart broken?:
+ nope

Had broken someones heart?:
+ nope


HA HA HA!!! LETS SEE WHAT YOU ARE NOW !!!!!

How old are you?:
+ 15

Where do you go to school?:
+ north vista

Where do you work?:
+ Not working

Where do you live?:
+ Woodleigh

How is your hair style?:
+ A short Pony tail with a large fringe. Sometimes pinned up.

Do you have braces?:
+ nope

Do you wear glasses?:
+ yep

Who is your best friend?:
+ No best friend. Girlfriends?

Still talk to any of your old friends?:
+ yep. I guess.

Who is your celebrity crush?
+ Reita (suzukiAkira)

How many piercings now?
+ 2

How many tattoos?:
+ none

What is your biggest fear?:
+ Friend-less

Have you smoked a cigarette yet?:
+ Nope.

Have you gotten drunk or high?:
+ yeap.

Have you been to a real party?:
+ yeap.

Has your heart been broken?:
+ Not yet

Have you broken someones heart?:
+ Not yet.
------
GIRL SURVEY
01. Eyeliner or mascara?
- MaScaRa

02. Disney films or scary films?
- Disney

03. Skirts or jeans?
- Jeans

04. Socks or leggings?
- Socks. But i would like leggings

05. Hoodies or jackets?
- jackets.

06. Heels or sneakers?
- sneakers

07. Straight or curly hair?
- straight .

08. Hoop or dangling earrings?
- Dangling

09. Side bangs or one lengthed?
- Side bangs.

10. Your favorite color
- Yellow

11. Victoria's Secret or Bath and Body?
- Hahah. Didn't use those before

12. Smoothies or lattes?
- smoothies .

13. Diet or regular sodas?
- regular

14. Water or daquiris?
- water .

15. Diamonds or pearls?
- diamonds

16. Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?
- Ashley.

17. This or That?
- This

18. iPod or cell phone?
- iPod .

19. Friends or family?
- I WANT BOTH LAH

20. Manicure or pedicure?
- Pedi

22. Love or peace?
- Peace

23. Sunglasses or purses?
- Purses

What you have?
[] coach purse
[ ] dooney & bourke purse.
[x] a computer.
[x] a cd player.
[x] a stereo.
[ ] a spice girl cd.
[ ] cosmo magazine
[x] a teddy bear.
[ ] build a bear.
[ ] an Aeropostale skirt.
[ ] an Abercrombie skirt.
[ ] a hot top shirt/skirt
[ ] aeropostale shirt/pants.
[ ] the mean girls dvd
[ ] a TV in my room.
[ ] diamond earrings.
[ ] pearl necklace.
[ ] homecoming/prom dress.
[x] a book.
[x] a myspace/blogspot account.
[x] perfume or spray.
[x] a black shirt.
[ ] an abercrombie or hollister shirt.
[ ]pink nail polish.

Girl Knowledge:

Do you know exactly where the blush goes?
- cheek lor.

Do you wash your face at least once a day?
- Yea.

Do you use an eyelash curler?
- If i have to..

Do you use waterproof mascara?
- For drama.
---
Whoo! I'll go bath,change, play x-box before going out! JYA MATTA!