Thursday, October 19, 2006

I can say I did quite badly? But somehow I'm contempted. I failed amaths. Like. 39/80. WTF~!!!!!
Failed E geog too. 20/50. CRAP.
Cuz Kh and Dan, this is the very first time i passed Social Studies. WAHAHAHAHA. 35/50. BWAHHAHAHAHA!
Ok, anyway, in all, I have 3 As! Chem, Social Studies and..... CDP!!! *claps for myself
Sadly, I have a lot of Cs. 1 B and 1 D. TT^TT But luckily, and hopefully, i won't get retained.
LIKE WTFBBQ WHAT WAS I DOING FOR COMPO?!
Sentence in mind: She pinned them down onto the ground.
Sentence written: She pinned them down onto the gun.
WTF!?? GUN?! WHAT WAS I DOING?! I failed compo btw.
And my Phy passed. ON TEH DOT. 50.
HEHHEH. today went to ACM. School trip. WOOO! FUN FUN FUN!! I LOVE THE MUSEUM~~!!
After school went to heartland mall with sy,ht and nathson. ht and nathson went to eat while me and sy went to... (i guess the answer's pretty obvious) CC. But didn't manage to find the book i want. They said they'll help me find and will call me down when they found it. I CAN'T WAIT!!
When we got down, ht and nath finished their lunch alr. =O Like, so fast.
WAII~ I want to drink soda!
Rums sums. Is this growing up? I'm starting to like love manga~ And I get excited? zzzz.ok.

Yay! tagged by charizard! (GR)
1) how old did you wish you were?
14

2) where were you when 911 happened?
Dunno.Home?

3) what do you do when vending machine steals your money?
Kick it till i'm happy.

4) do you count yourself kind?
YES DUH.

5) if you had to get a tatoo, where would it be?
The behind of my neck. Where the hair covers

6) if you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Japanese and Chinese.

7) do you know your neighbours?
Hell ya. Hate them to the core though

8) what do you consider a vacation?
making me happy and relaxed and being with people i like.

9) do you follow your horoscope?
Sometimes. Just for fun

10) would you move for the person you love?
Move?

11) are you touchy feely?
Abit i guess.

12) do you believe that opposites attract?

Yea.

13) dream job?
A boss of my very own shop, selling things i like.

14) favorite channels?
None

15) favorite place to go on weekends?
town, chinatown/clarke quay. Depends on the time, seriously.

16) showers or baths?
Showers

17) do you paint your nails?
Yep.

18) do you trust people easily?
Yea.

19) what are your phobias?
Balloons, dark places.

20) do you want kids?
I guess, if it doesn't hurt

21) do you keep a handwritten journal?
Nope =(

22) where would you rather be right now?
Japan, anywhere gazette is, somewhere deserted?

23) who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
Hmm. The two couple in the new manga i bought. ahaha

24) heavy or light sleeper?
Can I say light? It's the opposite.

25) are you paranoid?
Sometimes.

26) are you impatient?
Yea.

27) who can you relate to?
almost everyone i know?

28) how do you feel about interracial couples?
I don't know.

29) have you been burned by love?
No... duh

30) what's your favorite pick-up line?
"hahahahah"

31) what's your main ringtone on your mobile?
Hmmm. Find the way

32) what were you doing at midnight last night?
Msg-ing xq. SERIOUS!

33) what did the last text on your cellphone say?
"I think you are sleep msg-ing" - xq.

34) whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine...?

35) what color shirt are you wearing?
Red

36) most recent movie you watched?
Dunno

37) name three things you have on you at all times.
Spects. Clothings. errr. my necklace.

38) what color are your bedsheets?
Blue

39) how much cash do you have on you right now?
Dunno, don't ask.

40) what is your favorite part of the chicken?
Breast.

41) what's your favorite town/city?
San frans.

42) i cant wait for...?
A really nice soda. And the manga i want

43) what did you have for dinner last night?
errr. rice. and the usuals

44) do you own a gun?
No.

45) what do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Milk.

46) where do you think you'll be in 10 years time?
Japan or America? Hopefully.

47) last thing you ate?
Fried Rice

48) what songs do you sing in the toilet?
For now? Chains

49) last thing that made you laugh?
hmm. ht saying something which i forgot

50) worst injury you've ever had?
dunno. don't ask me. I don't really have injuries/

51) does someone have a crush on you?
No.

52) what's your favorite candy?
hmm? Minty, lemony. gummi

53) what song do you want played at your funeral?
Cassis, Silly god disco

54) four random people to do this:
Cuz kh
Cuz Dan
errr. Kirimi
some random people?
------