Saturday, October 21, 2006

ok, i'm still unhappy about the cosplay team. Those disputes... just because they can't make up their mind on the tailor. One concentrates on trust and one concentrates on budget. Why do that? We've lost quite a number of cosplayers in our team alr. Sochii, Yuki... Now we might even lose one or two more. Can I be honest and say we're one of the most pathetic cosplay team? I don't believe a team can lose so many people. That's so dumb please.
Just because of the tailors?
Whatever.
Going mise exclusive later. then watch death note. Then will go my cousin's house to stay over.

/update : 11.36
Just came back from watching DN. Kinda disappointing? And those twits at the back who obviously don't watch DN at all was so amused by L and Ryuk. And they kept making lots of noise when the camera focuses on L or Ryuk. So then I "tsk" loudly. Seriously, twits should not watch DN! :(Or rather, don't laugh at them :( I LOVE RYUK AND L!
And the story, it's like 90% not from the manga.
First, Misa does not have BLACK HAIR. She's blonde.
Second, L doesn't wear shoe.
Third, Misa is not suppose to be chase by her assistant director.?
Forth, Kira/ light/ Raito is suppose to find the Death Note at school.
Fifth, no art musuems were shown in the manga.
Sixth, that shiori girl is NOT raito's gf. Yes, Raito did went out with her once on the bus. that was all.
Seventh, Naomi was not killed in the museum. I think she killed herself or sth.
I shall not name anymore...
I'm now at my cousin's place! Whoo!