Thursday, October 26, 2006

Just came back from watching a movie with cousie~ Watched Dead Or Alive. A nice show to watch if you ask me. :) Yup, loved it. 4/5.
I have to comment on something. If you DON'T read Death Note, or read it after watching the movie, please do not "hao lian" in front of me, trying to spoil the second movie. Don't tell me everything which i read about last year when maybe... you didn't even start reading the manga :) Don't try to act like you are a HARD CORE fan of Death Note when you actually know NOTHING about it. Don't buy DN merchandise when you didn't even read or... WATCHED the movie. What a disgrace. BOO!
Regarding the results. BOOOOOO! Teacher said i am the lower half. FOOK! The chance of getting top 25 is so low can? I'm so down lah. fuckfuckfuck. I know it's too late to be griefing over it now. But nevertheless, i did break down. In my mom's car. And we had a little arguement. Now thinking about it i wanna breakdown somemore. Mr Eswaran is going to call up parents whose child in 3e1 has got L1R5 more than 20. Which like, make me shocked when my name was called. WHY?! Why am i so dumb? So stupid? rar leave me alone!