Friday, August 04, 2006

xq: What I think is, I live my life rather happily. It's just sometimes there are just somethings that will make you go crazy and start to rant crazyly yea? I'm sure everyone has some things they are unsatisfied with. So I think it's normal not to be satisfied with alot of things yes? =)
I think why you and jm can suddenly post that "I live my life rather unhappily" is because I suddenly posted my thoughts out and exaggerate it quite alot yea? Different people have different opinions. So I respect what you think. Don't worry, I'm not picking a war of words here. I just wanna let you guys know ok? =)

Came back from Tiong Bahru Plaza with my mom and granny. Granny bought a ring and i bought a pair of earrings. Altogether $75. And that fella accidentally put another ring inside.. -.- so my mom just keep it... That's the... weirdest thing that happened? Poor fella.