Sunday, July 30, 2006




ok, it's either something wrong with blogger or there's something wrong with my blog. Either way, it's still blogger xD
ok.. Bought a little something today... An ANTIQUE lamp! ok. I have already took a picture of it and will post it up soon =D
And A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAN YUN YI! =D
So today was just any other sundays. Go out with family, shopping. eat. Yep. =)
So after eating at the food court in raffles place there, we went to Marina Bay. It was sooooo relaxing!! I like that place luh. I wish I could go there with me girlfriends to enjoy the scenary someday. Although there is no sand and everything, we should go there someday ok?
Oh ya. On the way to the Marina Bay, i saw a hottie! An office guy. Whee.
Played with the webcam with jm. She taught me how to screenshot!