Sunday, July 23, 2006

The 7s

7 random things about myself.
1. I don't always do my homework
2. I love anime (I know you can see)
3. I prefer going chinatown than to orchard xD
4. I fall easily for guys with nice hair. -.-
5. I don't like going home myself without a mp3 or a manga.
6. I cannot pass a day without at least a piece of chocolate.. (I have sweet tooth!)
7. I love having short hair =)

7 things that scare me
1. no food (same as jm)
2. Typical Singaporeans.... scary...
3. A very difficult maths question.
4. being alone at home at night...
5. Mrs Yap... Even though she's not a ..thing.
6. Dirty places.
7. BALLOON.

7 random songs at the moment.
1. Countdown
2. Angel Gate
3. Made in heaven
4. Notice
5. Pearl shadow
6. Stick with you
7. Dear Woman

7 things i like the most
1. Listening to music?
2. Hanging out with my gfs
3. Shopping at Chinatown with my mom
4. Miss Lalitha teaching bio.
5. peace and silence... sometimes...
6. Watching anime and reading manga, duh.
7. hitting stuffs.... hahahahahah!

7 people to do this
1. Cuz Dan
2. Cuz KH
3. xiaoqi
4. crystal (FINE IF YOU DON'T WANNA DO!)
5. mich
6. Random reader 1
7. Random reader 2 xD


JM: I'm sorry if i can't really make it on fridays...... Cos for our current production for teachers day, I may be in charge of the play so.. I'll be kinda busy kays? But I'll try to go if I can. xD

I looooove my haaaaair!!! 早知道就剪短一点嘛!>.<