Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Ok. This is going to be a long post.. Cos today's a spppeeecial day.
Woke up in the morn to recieve msgs. Then woke up... Watch anime... Then went to school.
School went straight to canteen to meet muh girlfriends. Xq was so shocked. She's like, NOOOO! You are supposed to be in your classroom! -.- HAHAH. So then recieved pressie from xq..then jm.. then YuWei... LOVE THEM ALL LUH! HAHA. Then Crystal.. Let me eat her fries. HAHAHA! Mich came. Camwhored and went to class. Recieved handshakes from many people. HHAA.
Recieved pressie from Ethel and Sushan. FOOD!!!!
Then in class... Very lonely... HAHA.
Soon PE lessons.
Playing with Sushan Badminton. Then suddenly everyone 一边玩badminton 一边sing birthday song to me! So shocked! Am very happy and very touched. HAHAH.
Went to drink water after they sang. Then saw Tee ell and lovelike and joyce at the canteen. Tee ell gave me her present! So nice!!!
Then went back. Play play then dismissed. Me and SY went to Heartland mall. Went to CC.
I bought Gakuen Alice 9! Finally~ and SY bought Gakuen Alice 7! HAHA.
He then treat me to milk tea. WAHAHAHA! How kind!
Went home. Was carrying so many plastic bags! Call my siblings come down to help me take my presents. On the way saw motherbitch. motherbitch is feeding the cats. HAHA. DOGS FEEDING CATS. A JOKE I SAY!
Went blog to put up pics! Then bathe and get ready to go Marina Sq to eat!
Ate there. SO NICE AS ALWAYS! Ate the imperial something to eat xiao long bao. Then shop around. Oh ya. Mom say she don't allow me to go Sentosa. Sorry JIAMIN! T^T
Came home. On the way Sera msg-ed me. Say tune in to 987. She dedicated a song to me. LOL!.
Waited quite a long time. Then suddenly Carrie chong just say YUNJIA. I'm like 0.0?
Well THANK YOU VERY MUCH SERAPHINA!!!
Ichigo Itoko sent me my daily dosage of avatars and a HIGH AND MIGHTY COLORS SONG. THANK YOU MINNA!!! T^T
Today is just one of my happiest day of my life luh.
Ok. I think this is the longest post in my life.

THANKYOULIST
-GFS! <3
-Jayemm for teh graffiti board and the noticeboard and the sms.
-XiaoQi for the puzzle and the noticeboard and the sms.
-Mich Yeo for the noticeboard and the yet-to-come-present.
-Crystal for the noticeboard and the fries and the sms xD
-Tsz Lam for the very nice card and the noticeboard and the sms.
-Sushan for the food and the card
-Ethel for the food and the card and those hugs and kisses.
-Seraphina for the wishes and the dedication on the radio.
-Siang Yew for the noticeboard and the puzzle and the milk tea
-Yu Hui for the wishes and the noticeboard and the puzzle and the testimo.
-YuWei mummy for the wishes and the tortise and the sms!
-Donovan di for the handshake and the tortise.
-Jia Qi for the handshake and the wishes and the noticeboard.
-Eileen for the handshake and the wishes and the noticeboard.
-Yen Teng for the noticeboard and the wishes and the noticeboard.
-Jasmine Hu for the noticeboard and the wishes!
-XingYun for the noticeboard.
-Siew Hong for the noticeboard.
-MeiYi for the wishes, the handshake and the noticeboard.
-Joyce for the testimo and the wishes and the noticeboard.
-Jasmine LEE HUI SHAN for the noticeboard. YEA I LOVE YOU BAAABEEAA!
-Gloria for the wishes and the noticeboard.
-Shermene for the wishes and the testimo!
-Claire for the noticeboard and the sms!
-Shwu Ping for the noticeboard and the wishes.
-Yeo Mei for the wishes and the noticeboard
-Christina for the noticeboard.
-TaiYu for the noticeboard.
-Kent for the noticeboard xD
-Michelle Teo for the noticeboard... If I'm not wrong... HAHA.
-Amanda Woooooooon for the noticeboard... If I'm not wrong.. HAHA.
-Zu Ming for the noticeboard.
-Waii Hoong for the noticeboard.
-Kelvin Neo for the wishes and the noticeboard.
-Keith Chia for the wishes and the noticeboard.
-Milfred for the noticeboard
-Kah Wai for the noticeboard.
-Mdm Nashita for the handshake and wishes xD
-3e1 for the Birthday Song xD
-Nathson DIDI for the wishes and the testimo
-Delcine for the wishes.
-Drama club for the testimo!
-Daniel Itoko for the tag
-Ichigo Itoko for the sms and the post on the forum
-Ariki fukutaicho for the post and the sms xD
-Forum peeps who posted on the thread xD
-AND MANY OTHERS whom I.. can't really remember for now... xD

Oh wow. So many peeps xD
Gotta sleep. Nights peeps.