Thursday, August 03, 2006

Cut the sheep's heart today! Wh00ts!! I LOVE IT!
I'm not sick ok?
Bio Test tomorrow.
Forum people kept asking me to cosplay. I CAN'T!!!
Anyway, just noticed something about my classmates. I realised that actually they are a bunch of really fun people (that is, if you hang out with the correct people?). I actually found out that I really had fun with 3e1 people. I realised sometimes that I actually kinda hang out more with 3e1 than with my gfs. Not that I prefer them or anything so don't get the wrong idea yea? But sometimes, seriously, sometimes i feel that people don't notice my presence. Sometimes people who knows me and i know that fella can just walk pass me without even smiling or saying hi. Is it cos we're sick of the people we usually hang out with and decide to hang out more with the new friends we just made? Think about this. If you have a choice, and your usual clique asks if you wanna go catch a movie with them. At the same time, your NEWER friends asked you if you wanna catch the same movie. Which side would you choose? Most of you will be like, "OF COS CLIQUE LA, DUH" But think again. Do you mean what you say?
All those above is just my opinion, you can choose to ignore it if you want. I'm just saying what i really think. Not that I want attention from people, but at least let me know that you saw me.
I finally let it out.
Now i finally dare to post my thoughts.
Another thing is that the adults are not giving us privacy. Whatever we do, we'll be under supervision. I mean, we are not little kids anymore. The reason why little kids or teenagers keep a diary with a lock is cos some things they don't want their parents/guardians to know and i really think that adults should really respect their decisions. I know parents will go like,"Their my children. They shouldn't keep anything from me." Everyone has secrets. I'm sure adults also have secrets that they don't wanna tell their child right? And during their childhood period, I'm sure they also have secrets they don't wanna tell their parents too yea? Same concept can be used on the child. So just.. respect their privacy. Respect their thoughts. Respect their decisions. Wait. Not only them. US. Put yourself in their shoes. Would you like it if your parent "intrude" into your privacy? I'm sure it'll be no. If it's a yes, why would you keep a diary in the first place?
raaar. Thank you for your kind attention. End of rants.