Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I DISLIKE THAT ESWARAN!
hearing his name just makes me SICK.
[WARNING: Mild vulgarities may be seen. People who are allergic to it may choose to skip this post.]
That motherfrig eswaran. He ALWAYS PICK ON ME. alright now, the first time he picked on me is about not bring my pe shirt and for resting for a while. That one, i have no comments. Now today, he pick on me again. He told me to stay behind cos he wanted to tell me sth. He fucking made me wait for more than 15blardy mins. Wasting my time yea? Made my mom wait also. Reason for picking on me today: 1. I came in late today. 2. I am not active in pe.
FIRST OF ALL. POINT NUMBER ONE.
I came in late because Sherilyn took my skirt and made me run around to catch her. So I was late. I told him the reason.
Eswaran: ok. That is your own problem. you have to learn how to manage. You should tell her not to take your stuffs.
Me: Ya i did tell her to return me my skirt but she don't listen.
Eswaran: ok. You still haveto learn how to manage. ah, don't come in late because of these tiny little problem. You must learn how to solve it. And not only today, you are also late for every lessons.
Me: NO.
Eswaran: Not all but almost every lesson. You have to be the last to stroll into our lessons.
Me:...
I AM NOT THE LAST OK?! I only came in last for 2 lessons. IS THAT ALMOST ALL LESSONS?! YOU mean we only have about two lessons? WONDERFUL, AMAZING! I NEVER KNEW THAT.
SECOND POINT.
Eswaran: Another thing is ah, that you are not very active during pe lessons.
Me: ok.
IF I'M FUCKING NOT ACTIVE, DO YOU THINK THAT I'LL BE SWEATING AND WILL I BE FALLING DOWN FOR FUCKING 3 TIMES SAVING THE BALL?! yea? So I'm not active by sweating and falling down. OH I SEE.
I DISLIKE HIM I DISLIKE HIM. JUST SEEING HIS FACE MAKES ME WANNA PUKE.
-end of rants.