Monday, November 14, 2005

Malaysia was well, Not very good for me.. surprisingly, I didn't buy a thing.. As in clothes and other merchandise...Met many many Kao Bei people there, be it Chinese or Singaporean. ok, first day, cameron highland. The trip was sooo long I almost died xDBut then, it's COOL there xD Yea. cold. Plucked strawberries there. The strawberries are soooo soft and sweet... Oh yes, I'm gonna make you all DROOL. esp. JM who loves strawberries, I think. YUp. Took alot of picture with my camera... But will upload next week. Played pool there. Yes, Had some great games with my family. Second day went to genting. Ok, I never liked Genting. NEVER.. But cos of my family, I hafta. so then I came back just now... Tomorrow nothing to do... and the next next day will go Thailand and spend the nights with Claire. Oh yes. I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO IT, CLAIRE< I KNOW YOU DO ^^.