Sunday, October 16, 2005

AH! It's been some time since I've posted. Oh well, was enjoying myself lately. Yesterday... AHH. That first time I shopped at Chinatown for like, more than 2hrs? Ok. Yesterday me, JM and Tsz Lam went to Chinatown cos TL going to buy air ticket. So then we shopped at Chinatown, and lucky we did too! Cos it's damn fun. ok. First, we went to Chinatown Point. It rocks man. Lotsa stuffs to see and buy! Then we went to the majestic. Nothing there... Then to OG... rocks. the things there are like, so damn nice! But the place I strongly reccomend you guys to go is Chinatown Point. You won't regret! Then after that I drop at somerset while TL and JM went to Novena... I went to meet Tantha and cuz Dan. Ate at Pasta Mania and went to RC.. "Lacus Clyne" is not there... Wonder if she quit..... Oh well.