Saturday, September 17, 2005

today... Meet my cousie at Plaza Singapura. Ate the chicken and went to CC. After that, we went to Sunshine Plaza. The queue at KKNM is looong! Yep. Queued for like, about half an hour? Then my stupid cousie kept poking me. So I have to like, STAY AWAY FROM HER! haha. Then took 147 home. Damn, the bus stop provides such SMALL seats. Why can't they just give bigger seats? My ass hurts lor. In the bus, Crystal told me to call in to Amanda's phone, for conference...gossiping... haha. Then me chatted for a while then put down cos I using my handphone ma.... Reached home. After some time, me and my cousins went down to play with candles. Me and Tantha burnt TWO ants. YAY! One big one small. I wish I could burn more... TT^TT
At night, me, my parents, Uncle and cousins walked around the neighbourhood carrying a lantern. A tree was blocking our way. Then we have to climb over it. FUN!
What I bought today: Mage(Cos there's Saiyuki!!!), bleach 18!, Kira swing and Lacus Swing. HURHURHUR~!!!!!