Saturday, September 03, 2005

Hohohoho!!! Today afternoon went to jasmine's house. so like, we did nothing. Don't feel like doing project just now... Haha. Then me and Claire go spam at people's msn. So like, we spam at Zj's msn first. Then Keith, Yao Wei, Zhi yang, blablabla. And they were like, playing online games la. LMAO!! SO FUN!! I WANNA DO IT AGAIN!!! x3
And thank you, JM, for making this blogskin for me. I love my Braling!!1 Then we got bored. So we went out to the provision shop near jas' house to buy sth... we bought ice cream. Hohoho!! And potato chips. Then on the way back, we saw kon lying on the ground. OMG! THat is MY kon. And I dropped it! Heng nobody took it. Wahahah!!! HAHA!!! Then my parents fetch me.. Then me and my family went to eat at the sembaway there. The western food stall not opened. Then me eat chinese rice lor. Then went to the shopping centre in front. Bought the grip thing for my tennis racket! LOVE IT! Saw a nice, white video cam. It's telling me to buy it! I know it's calling for me!! xP I love my tennis racket! I wanna try it!! Haiz. Still got 500++more posts till 6000 posts! haiz haiz haiz! i'm tired. I only had 9hrs of sleep yesterday... haiz haiz haiz. I WANT COMICS!