Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Ok, Today is ok.. Erm... Something sad happen la. So sad that I almost cried. ok not that sitting arrangement. Oh yes! The sitting arrangement. STUPID&*(&(^*%Mrs Wong go change me perfect sit. And now, I have to sit with Yu Wei and that Hong Hui!!! In front of me, Kenneth. And Kelvin, Colin and Keith la. But like, I don't talk to them one la. They keep talking about RO la. Frick. At least try to talk about anime or mangas!!! Shehhhe!!!!Phhpt!! And yea. I really cried. Like, I love my previous seat la. Suck leh. Then after school, Skipped math remedial. Went compass with Jasmine to buy two WOMEN's present. Talked alot. Shared secrets, gossiped. She is like, my bestest girl-friend now la. Wahahah!! Then today... Finally dared to go into toilet alone. wahahahah!!! oh yea, and yesterday, a drama junior named Vivian, touched and held on to my kon and look at it. Wa KAO BE SI BU aR that f***ing women. Like, I didn't even give her permission to touch it la. Ok, like, if it's other people i don't mind la. Budden the GROUP of NERDS ACTING LIAN is pissing me off la. That group consist of the oh-look-I'm-acting-so-sweet Cheryl, oh-I-am-going-to-call-people-to-beat-him-up-but-i-got-very-high-socks-and-long-skirt Vivian and the Cheena looking woman. BLAHSHIT! I hate Vivian! SUCKER!!!