Saturday, August 20, 2005

Like, I had Asthma suddenly two days ago.. Trust me, it sucks. You have to like, try very very hard to catch a breath. It's just very very very difficult to breathe. I skipped Chinese, maths and the kitchen thingy. Then slept for 13hrs plus. Gosh. Then yesterday... Asthma gone but very difficult to breathe. Hafta take deep breaths if not you will feel like fainting. So, skipped drama yesterday. At about 2.35 liddat, Jing Yan called me. He asked me where I am. Then I was like.. huh? I told Yu Wei (ok, I know she will never tell teacher that I won't be going to drama one.. Dunno why also.) and I sms-ed Mrs B. Ok. Maybe Mrs B never recieve the message. Haizz... Scared later that Malay Bitch will be ed off 'cos I didn't go. Who cares la? Asthma leh.... And math... Changed seats. Suck lar. Sitting with kenneth. Beside me is PuiYee. Like, I don't talk to them one lar. I also not like JM or Crystal, so socialable... behind me is michelle teo and gabee. Like, Michelle and Gab are always talking to each other la. I DEMAND A CHANGE OF SEAT! I want to seat with Joyce!!!!! Anyway, I really really hafta buck up with my english. Learn more vocabs! Stupid Ben nii... Talk to him can die ar. Use those chimalogy words. Talk to him must put a dictionary beside me de. Yupp, he's a psychologist. So if I want to be one, I must be like him. Everyday spam for a while, then the rest of the day read chimalogy books. Eat packet food everyday to save time.. hahah!! And, I chinese compo. I suck at it. >.<