Saturday, August 27, 2005

TCSS is becoming a match making thread. OMG!! One sample, but I'm using my name, blabla.
lol for those singles please post ur ads here

Format
==============
name: Amber
age: 14
sex: Female

do you smoke: n
do u drink: y
do u have tatoos: n
do u dye ur hair: n

critera wanted: Funny, Cute. No need to be good looking.

Kind Of relationship wanted: long term one...

===============

yup kinda wanted to start this thread...
-end-
LMAO!! I posted.. lol! Going out with Jasmine, Tsz Lam and claire later. tata. Ok, Back. The maid was scary..for a while only. There is one time when me and claire scared until we screamed and accidentally knocked our heads. LMAO!! Then went to take neoprints...Very ugly. Sucky!! Then Dinner went to eat Crystal Jade XD. After that,we bought a ice cream cake for my dad. I ate half of the ice cream cake cos i'm fat... lol... THen 8++pm, I went to meet keith. He walk to my house there, lol! Then like, my parents over there watching me la! But not so obvious la. Then keith was like,"ehh, where is your parents ar?" Me,"Err... There la." Like, so pai sei can??!!

And, sorry Crystal. Here's your message!!

To my Chubby and attached Girlfriend,
You rock part of my little world!! Thank you for being such a caring and good friend for now and a helpful best friend last year :))
Although we are not so close now, I will still remember the friendship you gave me last year XD.. O..k... That sound a bit mushy~~ Thanks anyway.