Friday, August 26, 2005

I trying to be the best me I can. I talked to many of my best friends about what happened to me:). Just came back from compass. Crazy Amanda want to take to harbour front then back to hougang. lol. Me and keith get off serangoon Mrt and we walked home together la... Saw a FRIED bird along the way. the bird's head is inside the soil la. then it's not moving and the legs are not touching the soil. Poor bird. I think it tried to eat a worm but kanna trapped by the soil and either it suffocate to or it was fried to by the sun. lol. Skipped Drama today. Stupid la. shouldn't have skipped lor. Haha. Watching Saiyuki Reload now... GOKU!!!! /faints. Now, I'm going to write a message for those people whom I think will visit my blog.. :)

TO: My cute and funny .friend
I'm sorry that I hardly share my feelings and secrets with you... I promise I will tell you what I think about from now onwards. I want to be a good friend that most people could rely on. :) and I promise and swear on my comics that from now on, I will be more caring about you and all my other friends. Thanks for telling me what you feel:). And not as if that when I say Jasmine is my bestest .friend, you are not ok? I have lotsa "bestest .friends" and yes, that also includes you:)

TO:My comics .friend
I will seriously try not to p.iss you off again. :DD. And Jay Chou is not handsome. Wahahahah!!!!! Edison better la. And, I will support you all the way, no matter what.

To:My retarded .friend
Yes, that is you, CLAIRE. Please continue to be more crazy. And Happy birthday!! XDD

TO:My Cousins
You guys just rocks!! yay!!

-end-
Please tell me if your name is not here.... :DD