Monday, September 19, 2005

IS STUDYING HARD!!!!!! ......................Not. hurhur. Wonder how I will pass my streaming this year ;D. Yes and I dare to laugh! HAHAH! I just hope I can just be lucky and go double science. x) So far.. Read three pages of history. Ten more pages to go before I retire~ hurhur. chhf. I dunno why but I just can't sit still and study for more than 30mmins, hahah! Anyway, watched Bleach 44-47 today. 48 got problem so must re-download! qiu! Downloading bleach 49 anyway... ARGH! Can't. haha! Today got Trigonometry test! LOVE TRIGO! wh00ts! Watched loveless 11 and 12half... TT^TT. LOVELESS IS ENDING AT EPSODIE12~~~!!!! *cries
Went compass with Siang Yew and XQ and Jm today. Had quite a fun time. Then me and Siang Yew took bus home. Haiz. It's been such a long time since we took bus home together. haha!