Monday, October 31, 2005

Yesterday night was fun. IMO... We had BBQ at XiaoQi house... Actually she's like "If you want to bring those kind of stuffs, then don't step into my condo". That kind of stuffs = Alcoholic drinks. So Latiff smuggle two bottles in... During BBQing, latiff told me to bring the can opener... so then I went up and took it FROM XQ'S MOM AND AUNT. I was like, so nervous la. Then I was looking for a place big enough to put the opener.. Then when I reach there, Latiff is like, aiya. it's ok. She knows already. In the end, she drank some too.. and even asked for more! xD
I was doing lots of BBQ till me stomach very hot... But, i't was still fun and I loove BBQing!! I wanna do it again!!!! And then we played DARE in the end... As in truth or dare without the TRUTH. I didn't do anything.... SIGH! So envious! Crystal get kissed she don't want... humph. Then my parents fetch Siang Yew home... Cos on the way also ma... Then in the middle, my father suddenly ask "ah lian live where huh" Cos like, beginning of last year, Siang Yew was named ah lian ma... Then my mom cannot recognise so many names so she only recognise AH LIAN. Then my father also call him ah lian la... xDDDD